Don't read you'll be sorry

Just got my new Audioquest K 2 speaker cables from DH GATE yep I said it. I bought my previous Audioquest cables from my former employer [Audio Buys] Summer job pre wiring houses. Still great friends. Anyway paid their cost for a brand spanking new pair of "Bed Rock" cables I was so proud. So what I know are quote un quote real Audioquest cables just got blown away by a $380.00 total cost [shipped door to door in 6 days] pair of Audioquest k2's from DH Gate.
tycobb
Did 1 of you actually take the time to write who cares? Seems you care the most. Thank you. Again I'm not trying to gain anything here. All I'm saying is the writing's on the wall. China is taking over. All of you will buy from them eventually. Everyone accept the guy who took the time to write I don't care. He's to proud.

No one should ever have to pay 3000.00 for a pair of cables. Agreed?
07-30-12: Tpreaves
And why should I be sorry for reading this?

Because that's 90 seconds of your life that you will NEVER get back. :)
...and they look like real! You've just eliminated possibility to sell them used coz quite a few people will know that they're fake.
Tycobb,
Your original post was so unclear, and now it turns out that you are trying to make a statement about buying cable from China?
You were right in the first place, I read your post, and now I'm sorry. I notice that it's your first. I hope it's not your best.
To answer your question, no, I don't agree that no one should pay $3000.00 for a set of cables. I don't, but many do, and they have reasons for doing so.
So just to get things straight, you became an Audiogon member today (without listing your country) and immediately put up a post touting grey market/fake merchandise from China. The only question I have is where the forum moderators are. What a shame...