Don't read you'll be sorry

Just got my new Audioquest K 2 speaker cables from DH GATE yep I said it. I bought my previous Audioquest cables from my former employer [Audio Buys] Summer job pre wiring houses. Still great friends. Anyway paid their cost for a brand spanking new pair of "Bed Rock" cables I was so proud. So what I know are quote un quote real Audioquest cables just got blown away by a $380.00 total cost [shipped door to door in 6 days] pair of Audioquest k2's from DH Gate.
tycobb
...and they look like real! You've just eliminated possibility to sell them used coz quite a few people will know that they're fake.
Tycobb,
Your original post was so unclear, and now it turns out that you are trying to make a statement about buying cable from China?
You were right in the first place, I read your post, and now I'm sorry. I notice that it's your first. I hope it's not your best.
To answer your question, no, I don't agree that no one should pay $3000.00 for a set of cables. I don't, but many do, and they have reasons for doing so.
So just to get things straight, you became an Audiogon member today (without listing your country) and immediately put up a post touting grey market/fake merchandise from China. The only question I have is where the forum moderators are. What a shame...
Been a member for over 5 years just to get things straight. There are no moderators here because audiogon sold out a while back. That's why I left. Probably sold out to China. This place became ebay about 2 years ago where you been? And you're correct it's a shame.
wow just checked you sell allot of cables here eslaudio where do you get em from?