The BEST system you've ever built !!!!

What is the best system that you have ever put together , from source to speakers including cables ??? After all the swaps and auditions I'm looking for the final "aahhh, that's the ticket" sound to you and what components took you to Audio Nirvana. {This is a survey of actual auditions, not what you read in a magazine} THANKS,
krellpower1
The best system I have ever built is not built yet. Unfortunately, this process is a journey, not a destination. I am very happy right now, so I will lay it out for you. Source: Walker Proscenium Signature, with the Prologue base, and air suspension system. Tonearm: Walker air bearing linear and the Walker Black Gate motor controller. Cartridge: Koetsu Rosewood Platinum Signature. Phono stage: Aesthetix IO, factory custom equipped with dual outboard power supplies. Line stage: Aesthetix Callisto, factory custom equipped with dual outboard power supplies. (This makes a six box, 300 pound preamp with four power cords). Speakers: Soundlab Ultimate 1's with cryogenically treated power supplies (thanks Purist Audio and NASA), Soundlab speakers were factory wired (custom order) with Purist Dominus wire throughout. Amps: (testing right now) The VIVA Aurora 845 SET Triode Mono Blocks, and the Wolcott Presence Mono Blocks with the new high band transformer. Cable: every wire run, single ended and balanced, (and even INSIDE the Io and Callisto) is Purist Audio Dominus or Dominus Radiant Light Source, including all AC cable. For the (occasional) digital session, I use a Sony DVD 7700. There are additional details, such as tube selection, isolation devices and stands, but some other brave souls needs to stick their necks out, and reveal their choices now.
I slowed down the pusuit for perfection several years back and decided instead, to add more stereos to my life. Music everywhere, all the time. I've added stereos in my home office (Audio Refinement Integrated, Oracle Alexandria/Sumiko/Grado Platinum, Dynaco Tubed output CD Player, Aragon D2A MkII DAC, Magnum Dynalb FT11 Tuner, Totem Rokk speakers), work office (Audio Refinement Integrated, Tuner, CD Player, Celestion SL600 speakers), bedroom (NAD L40, B&W LM1 Speakers), garage (NAD7250PE Receiver, NAD513 CD Player, B&W DM302 speakers), and a pool-side system (Carver receiver, Pioneer 6-disc CD Player, Mirage Oasis outdoor speakers). My main rig: Oracle Delphi IV/SME345/Grado Sonata, Audio Research SP14 Preamp, YBA CD Integre CD Player, (2) Classe Audio DR8 amplifiers, Martin Logan Quest Z speakers. This is a very revealing and for the most part enjoyable system, but, I know I need room treatment in the worst way (very live room). There's not much point to changing much in my main rig cuz of the room, and the WAF just ain't there. It's like the old joke "Why is divorce so expensive? Cuz it's worth it!" I chose to avoid divorce, call me whipped. Jeff