Best Audio Related Story (or joke).

With all the stress and pressure going around at Audiogon these days, (posting issues, complaints and legal issues), seems like this would be a good opportunity to inject some light hearted audio related comments, stories or just plain old jokes. Please share yours!
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xalbertporter
One year at CES, when we were making our way down one of the hallways, the cardboard signs sticking out from the doorways indicate who is displaying in each of the rooms. One year the signs lined up, in such a way as to be irresistible. I commented in my best Irish Spring/Scottish accent, "Aye, we've got some very MANLEY amps in there! And to add to the confusion, Those BERNING amps must have caused the FRIED speakers!" Sorry, this is my kind of humor.
I was doing a search on 'Quad's' and up came this thread. Hey, its Xmas and the whole Holiday sits in some time warp, so I post here and await what come next in 2003........
So I'll tell a story....it's not audio related, but rather computer system related.

I am a systems engineer for the Walt Disney Company. 4 years ago when I was new and green, I went into the Data Center to replace a system board on a Sun server. Well, I had popped the failed board out, and a group of senior guys were watching me. It seems I was providing much entertainment to these fellas, as I must have had a 'scared $h**less' look on my face. Anyway, just as I sat the new board into the server, all the lights went out in the computer room. Just at that exact moment, Cal Edison had drilled through a core line down the street and we were without power for the whole day. I am now affectionitly known as 'Crash'

Z