Baltimore MD

Anybody interested in starting a club or discussion grp
paulelliott01da
The thirteenth is good for me also, if this comes together, let me know what I can bring (equipement,music, beverage,food)
Unfortunately I can't make it on the 13th, so you'll have to let me know how it goes.

Michael
Well unless I made a mistake, and will have to check with my other half, I should be able to go to a Jan 13th meeting. I am up near Aberdeen (about half way between Baltimore and Deleware) so Columbia is a bit of a drive, but still not so far I wouldn't try and make it.

Depending on who all wanted to show, guess someone can host it in house, or we could talk to one of the high-end A/V places in the area to see if we can use a meeting area. I think someone here wasn't a big fan of Gramaphone for buying gear, but know they have nice conf and theater rooms down in Columbia, and I would be open to any other vendors that would host as well, I just know where they are..
It looks like we have enough people wanting to meet on 1/13 to try to pull this together. As I indicated, I am willing to host. If Annapolis is not convenient please let me know and suggest an alternative.

Thanks!

Joe