Amplifier suggestions

I am using Sony DVP-S7700 as Transport to Theta Casa Nova to Aerial 7B. I would like some suggestions in the $3000.00, (used), range for amplifier. My room is 15'X30'X9' ceilings and I listen to Jazz, Blues and Rock at high volume levels. The Aerial's need an amp with good bass control and high power output. Thanks in advance.
goose89
The 7B speakers were recommended to me as a great match for my Classe amp, maybe try some of Classe's monoblocks or a pair of 201's bi-amping or bridged.
I have the 10t's which require alot of current I was prepared to spend much more but a friend brought over a pair of meitner 101 mono blocks. This system with a tube preamp has unbelievable synergy. You find these around $1,000-$1,500 range. They stage and image more like a tube amp. If you like the sound of krell amplifiers(I dont) then ignore this post.
I'm with Nhorton. Classe is a great brand, and i would suggest that you audition the most powerfull one you can possibly afford. I heard the 300 on a pair of Hales, and the sound was amazing.