What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse
Don, I found an album by Danilo Perez (pianist) "Across The Crystal Sea" while searching for Christian McBride appearances. Upon listening, Cassandra sings on two tracks. A very nice surprise and real added bonus!!!
I'm so glad to hear all you guys are enjoying bluelight till dawn. I need to get it back out and listen again myself. It's been a while.I will check out that new CD as well Isochronism.
Audiowoman, I am glad you are listening and that I was able to drag you out of the woodwork here :) HA
Audiowoman, I feel compelled to suggest one that was recommended by Charles (onedad) "she's my girl" in his posting :) Carmen McRae "Live At The Dug" Carmen alone with her piano. JVC XRCD. It does blow me away each time I listen.