What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse
I'm so glad to hear all you guys are enjoying bluelight till dawn. I need to get it back out and listen again myself. It's been a while.I will check out that new CD as well Isochronism.
Audiowoman, I am glad you are listening and that I was able to drag you out of the woodwork here :) HA
Audiowoman, I feel compelled to suggest one that was recommended by Charles (onedad) "she's my girl" in his posting :) Carmen McRae "Live At The Dug" Carmen alone with her piano. JVC XRCD. It does blow me away each time I listen.
The original Jersey Boys soundtrack. It is very well done and takes me back a lot of years to much simpler and happier times. And that is why I'm into audio.