Room Correction Systems?

Any one has experience with Room Correction Systems? I am considering the TACT RSC 2.0. Can someone share his/her experience with us?
myoussif
Pls1, If you don't mind my asking, how much did it cost for the engineer for 2 days. It seems like you did the entire setup the right way. Very interesting!
The engineer is $100 per hour. It took about 10 hours. The Sigtech configuration cost me about $6K which is roughly 10% of the total cost of my system.
I just recieved my Tact 2.0 yesterday. My first impression was that I can't imagine living without it now. It opened up the music with a detail I had never imagined in my music. I will report back after extensive listening. The great news is that you don't have to wonder if it will dramatically improve your system. When I called the company to discuss some questions I spoke with Karstan. He is very knowledgeable. He esplained that Tact will send out the Tact 2.0 for a 30 day approval. In fact that is how all the units are sold when they are bought directly from the company. I put it on my credit card and I suspect it will be a bill I will be paying because I can't imagine returning it. Pls1, I believe there have been software upgrades to the program as there is an indication on their web site that there is a new program. I asked Karstan about this and he told me the unit sent to me has the newest program. I also have not noticed the glare that your experience. P.S.-The December TAS is out on the internet site for TAS and I downloaded it yesterday. Anthony Cordesman who is performing the comparisons awarded the TAct a Golden Ears Award and his choice for product of the year. He states that it can do marvels to reproduce the realism of the "musical listening experience" I did not see an article in there comparing the Tact to other competitors though I know one is in the works. Guess we will have to wait on that. But a hint at the outcome may be Cortesman's choice of the Tact as Product Of The Year.
I looked back at last month's TAS and the comparison study is being written/done by Greene. Cordesman is the one that wrote in the December TAS and gave the Tact 2.0 the Product of the Year.
I have been using the TacT 2.0 for over a year and it was a wise choice. I have used the various settings to set EQ for some troublesome albums. I also listen at lower levels because the music comes through without noise/distortion. To me, there is an ease in the presentation. The 30 day trial use from TAcT is a necessity! As with all components, trust your ears. Rayd