Your Advice on a good HT receiver

I want to have a good HT receiver for my speaker system : Martin Logan Aeon front speaker , B&W HTM center , Bose 301 rear. I want to have good 2 chanel amplification and nice Doldy digital and DTS HT receiver for less than 1300$ used or new.
dismalonyx
Can you psot the efficiency and impedance infor on the Aeon? Most M-L present a somewhat difficult load for a receiver. Combination of a little lower cost receiver and separate 2-ch amp might make sense.
The Outlaw Audio receivers are an incredible buy. They have a website, which I've forgotten, but you can contact Walter (known as "Underwoodwally" on this site, put in that user name and you can email him) for info on the unit.
"I want to have good 2 chanel amplification"

Buy a descent receiver, ie Denon 3802 and then buy a seperate (used)2 channel amp and use the preout on the Denon for your fronts.
Sarah,
I agree the Outlaw 1050 is a great bargain at $499 (and I know someone selling a used one at $350 if it isn't already gone), but it is only 65wpc and is a little limited on digital inputs. Website is www.outlawaudio.com

Musically, I think a used Nak AV-10 is one of the best and also very good ergonomically.

However, as I said before, this is a tough load. Nominal impedance of 4 ohms, and dips to less than 2 (1.32 according to website), with sensitivity of 89 dB/W-m. Play this puppy loud and you'll smoke most receivers.

Buy a receiver with the feature set and ergonomics you like, and put a good quality stereo amp on the M-L's.