Listening Room Art Work

Thinking on focusing future paintings/ pastels for audio listening rooms. Any suggestions on subject matter. Please share photos of your listening room art.
acrylic
I have a number of albums framed. Great to look at and conversation pieces. See my system and I think you can see some of them. IMO cool and inexpensive.
My wife is a fiber artist and she has made me hand made wall hangings which dampen reflections and look beautiful. I could offer her services but she is expensive! You can see them in my system pictures.
Framed album covers add a nice touch.

Anything with nipper and his masters voice is a plus. I have two such lit clocks.

No listening room is complete without a framed copy of the music audio sound spectrum chart poster.

From there, anything music themed is a natural. Artwork, concert posters, etc. From there, imagination is the limit.
I also have music themed posters,a few signed hand bills, and framed albums.Looks good and creates a good vibe IMO.A friend of mine stapled decorator fabric over his wooden framed room treatments and it looks great also.
This poster is one of my favorites. Love the admission price!

I rotate framed album covers.

Currently, "Whipped Cream and Other Delights" and "In Search of the Lost Chord" are on display.