Listening Room Art Work

Thinking on focusing future paintings/ pastels for audio listening rooms. Any suggestions on subject matter. Please share photos of your listening room art.
acrylic
I would go with everything music. Concert posters, prints of bands and artists including classical, pics of instruments, advertisements etc. in a veritable collage intermittently covering the walls but not ceiling. I'd throw in a Van Gogh and Dali here and there. Maybe a Monet/Manet. There, now show us some pics when you're done.
I have a number of albums framed. Great to look at and conversation pieces. See my system and I think you can see some of them. IMO cool and inexpensive.
My wife is a fiber artist and she has made me hand made wall hangings which dampen reflections and look beautiful. I could offer her services but she is expensive! You can see them in my system pictures.
Framed album covers add a nice touch.

Anything with nipper and his masters voice is a plus. I have two such lit clocks.

No listening room is complete without a framed copy of the music audio sound spectrum chart poster.

From there, anything music themed is a natural. Artwork, concert posters, etc. From there, imagination is the limit.
I also have music themed posters,a few signed hand bills, and framed albums.Looks good and creates a good vibe IMO.A friend of mine stapled decorator fabric over his wooden framed room treatments and it looks great also.