What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse
It's about five minutes till 2AM, and I've got David Benoit, Orchestral Stories, in my transport right now from last night.. a 2005 CD I listened to back then, but never cared for until I smoked a joint last night and happened to listen again... WOW!... This recording needs to be turned up to be appreciated, simply because of the melodies and dynamics involved in the music/composition. To me, Orchestral Stories is good music for a solitary experience between you and your stereo system!
Hey Pokey - Listening to Band of Horses on Spotify...Cease to Begin. Their name seems familiar (maybe you mentioned them previously). They've probably been around for a decade or more and I'm just catching on. Getting to be a misanthropic CRANK in my old age. Lots of male singers in so many of the younger (hipster?) bands annoy the heck out of me. Liking instrumentals more as a result. BofH is a happy exception. Thanks for the tip. Seems like there is something here worth exploring further. Islands on the Coast! Yeah!!

Gslone - solitary is the name of the game (mostly).
Pinback - Autumn of the Seraphs

GH - Ya, I like Band of Horses for sure. First heard them on Pandora and many of the songs played there are from Cease... Makes me want to check out more.
Big Country - Steeltown

Robert Forster - Warm Nights

Bill LLoyd - Back to Even

The Grays - Roshambo
Pokey - thanks for your separate recommendation of "Self Help Serenade" by Marjorie Fair. What a gorgeous recording. Enjoyed it very much. Evan Slamka is truly gifted. Looking forward to further time with Robert Forster and exploring the other recommendations you have made here.