What's in your CDP tonight? the minority report

I enjoy vinyl and digital (lately, with recent changes, vinyl actually sounds better than digital to me), BUT given what seems an overall preference for analog/vinyl on A'gon, I'm curious what the non-vinyl "1/2" is listening to. I tried to see if this was a previously posted question. Did not seem so.

This evening for me, it's Genesis (definitive edition remaster) "A Trick of the Tail".

128x128ghosthouse
Hey Pokey - Listening to Band of Horses on Spotify...Cease to Begin. Their name seems familiar (maybe you mentioned them previously). They've probably been around for a decade or more and I'm just catching on. Getting to be a misanthropic CRANK in my old age. Lots of male singers in so many of the younger (hipster?) bands annoy the heck out of me. Liking instrumentals more as a result. BofH is a happy exception. Thanks for the tip. Seems like there is something here worth exploring further. Islands on the Coast! Yeah!!

Gslone - solitary is the name of the game (mostly).
Pinback - Autumn of the Seraphs

GH - Ya, I like Band of Horses for sure. First heard them on Pandora and many of the songs played there are from Cease... Makes me want to check out more.
Big Country - Steeltown

Robert Forster - Warm Nights

Bill LLoyd - Back to Even

The Grays - Roshambo
Pokey - thanks for your separate recommendation of "Self Help Serenade" by Marjorie Fair. What a gorgeous recording. Enjoyed it very much. Evan Slamka is truly gifted. Looking forward to further time with Robert Forster and exploring the other recommendations you have made here.