What is the best digital cable?

What is the best digital cable? Acoustic Zen,Illunimati D60 Ect.? Does it make a difference if you use 1/2 m vs 1 m
jcb2000
I've also read exactly what Megasam mentions about the longer toslink lengths being better. Seems to be an issue with less jitter in one meter or 1.5 meter lengths.

I own the Mapleshade Double Helix and Cardas Lightning L-15, but am currently using the Kimber Illuminations D60 in my setup. Very dynamic and quick, but not harsh. The Cardas is a little fuller than the D60, but a also bit more veiled. The Mapleshade is the smoothest of the bunch, but also the least dynamic. It all depends on your system and tastes. Good luck!
Without a doubt, the Kharma Grand Reference. I have three in my system. They just do everything right. You've got to hear them to believe them. The lack of tonal coloration and representation of detail in a natural way is without peer. Not cheap, but worth it if you've dialed in everything else in your system.
glreno is right,kharma grand ref. is really one of the best.you can find one on www.usedcables.com.or call the cable company.
Hey Dekay,

My experience with mapleshade is this; sounds terrific if you can stand the hum. My speakers had hum and static when I had the Ultrathin and used it between amp and pre. Now I've went back to the AQ emeralds. So, as an experiment, I plugged the ultrathins into my trans-dac, and my dac went berserk: it wouldnt stop ticking. I believe the hum and the ticking results becase the mapleshades are not shielded. Have you had similar problems with mapleshade products? And if you have, how have you curtailed them? I love the way mapleshades sound. Great price too. Too bad I can't use them in my system.
Jaykapur, You must have good digital equipment to hear a difference between digital cables. if you use a 800 digital cable between a 200 cd player and a 300 receiver, there will be no noticable difference between it (the 800 coax) and a 10 dollar TOS-link cable.