What is the best digital cable?

What is the best digital cable? Acoustic Zen,Illunimati D60 Ect.? Does it make a difference if you use 1/2 m vs 1 m
jcb2000
glreno is right,kharma grand ref. is really one of the best.you can find one on www.usedcables.com.or call the cable company.
Hey Dekay,

My experience with mapleshade is this; sounds terrific if you can stand the hum. My speakers had hum and static when I had the Ultrathin and used it between amp and pre. Now I've went back to the AQ emeralds. So, as an experiment, I plugged the ultrathins into my trans-dac, and my dac went berserk: it wouldnt stop ticking. I believe the hum and the ticking results becase the mapleshades are not shielded. Have you had similar problems with mapleshade products? And if you have, how have you curtailed them? I love the way mapleshades sound. Great price too. Too bad I can't use them in my system.
Jaykapur, You must have good digital equipment to hear a difference between digital cables. if you use a 800 digital cable between a 200 cd player and a 300 receiver, there will be no noticable difference between it (the 800 coax) and a 10 dollar TOS-link cable.
Hi Viggen: I have never had problems with hum and/or RFI with the Mapleshade Double Helix digital cable, so I'm afraid that I have no advice to offer. Oddly enough I am surrounded by radio and TV stations and one would think that this would arise. I am currently using a digital IC made up of the 47 Labs OTA cable kit, but still have the Mapleshade as it is a close second. Gunbei @ this site (who lives 45" south of me) had a similar problem with his Mapleshade IC and I do not think that it was ever resolved. I have gone as far as to make DIY IC's which have no twisting, insulation or shielding, at all, and still no hum (at least when I'm around anyway:-). On the other hand I had the worst problem with their PC's, which made my system sound like a transistor radio, but both PC's checked out fine when I returned them to Pierre and others were having great results with them in their systems. Maybe try working with Pierre on the problem (he's a smart guy and nice to talk to)?
Hmmm: I think that I would probably use a pair of analog cables between a CD player and a receiver (unless the $300 receiver had a built in DAC). No wonder you can't here any difference. The right cord for the right job.