Who is the WORST Audio Shop?

There seems to have been quite a bit written over the past several years regarding the myriad of reasons one can attribute to the demise of the brick and mortar audio shop. Rarely have I read however one of the most obvious reasons, which based on my experience, has got to be the simple fact that for the most part, they just didn't offer a high end listening experience. That, along with an elitist and careless attitude towards customer service, buried them as much as anything else. So here's my question. Who is the WORST audio shop/dealer you've ever encountered?
jayh31
I have an open mind when it comes to AV SOUTH...my way or no way. There is no excuse for them acting in a cold and unprofessional manner if they want my money. I've even had dealers that were further away from me approved to sell me items, since I refuse to go back there. I'd rather spend the money in a place where everyone is treated well, or just not buy the product at all. Most of the places I've visited have been a very good experience, and even though I didn't always buy something, the dealer was happy to demonstrate the item and teach me about it. It's always good for future business.
Check out the "It's 2013, People" letter in the Feedback to the editor section, (pg. 11) of the newest edition, (Feb.2013) of Stereophile. That's what I'm talkin about.
Jayh31
Had the same experience as Guppy with In Living Stereo. Too bad for them as I was considering a new Cortese. That distasteful conversation pushed me farther away from dealers and closer to the used market and I will never consider doing business with ILS again. Receiving the 3rd degree about my personal matters from a stranger is inappropriate and offensive.
i think it is preferable for people to form their own attitudes based upon their experience rather than complaining, or being influenced by the experience of others.