Lexicon DC-1 or Theta Casa Nova

I am currently using a Lexicon DC-1 with 24 BIT DACs in my system and for HT this is excellent, my problem is in the 2 channel audio mode. I do not feel like the Lexicon does a very good job in this area. I am considering the Theta Casa Nova to replace the Lexicon, possibly the Casablanca if I can find used/reasonable$. Has anyone A/B'd these 2, Lexicon/Theta, I am trying to figure out if going to Theta will improve my 2 channel listening. Thanks in advance.
goose89
i have the 8008bb.plus i use a sft1 for digital.i am looking down the road when the source formats become stable.iuse a dc-1 but no matter what you use your going to be passed by the d/a in the pre.true audiophiles will say that a stereo pre is better than any procesor in the market.when you read about the power suplies etc.you can not deny the fact that this is like a reciver versus separates.for me the dc-1 is more than enough for ht the hales combo with a velodyne 15 subwoofer is great.the fact of running 2 sets of interconects is what i had in mind.i think that after i buy the pre (mark levinson or sonic frontiers)i will hook up a adcom changer i have from before the upgrade to the transport.then get a good cd (many here like the resolution cd 50.my choice becouse i have listened to them would be a wadia 860 or a mark levinson 39)after that the options are open to conect whatever comes out to the pre(sacd -dad ect).
i am sorry that in the first response i posted that the lexicon was the mc when it is the dc,i always confuse them the dc -1 has 20bit dacs and the mc-i has 24 bits
Sorry sfbaydude, your right. I just get tired of people laughing at others system choices. I am sure you meant no harm so I apoogize. Please accept.
Kgb540: Accepted. I actually like the look of the OLD Mac equipment. Chromed with the tube glow... nice. I had a room mate while an undergrad at UCSD with an all Mac system that he got when he served in Nam. I did like the sound. I've just been in a different audio place for many years (decades?). I do have a preference in Mac... the computer variety.