Speaker Cable for Avalon Eidolons

I'm looking to upgrade my speaker cables (currently Audio Magic Socerer). My amp is an Accuphase A-50v. I'm looking for a fairly neutral cable as I am not trying to correct any system deficiency. My dealer is recommending Tara the Ones and was wondering what all you "Audiogoners" think.
weidheimer
I have contacted both Avalon and Axiss (the US distributer for Accuphase) and both are noncommittal.
Manufacturers usually are. They don't want to piss anybody off. Avalon is especially mealy-mouthed in my experience. (Is that the term?)
Avalon use to be heavily committed to FIM. Now that FIM Cables have changed name to Cable Research Labs, perhaps there are reasons unknown for their non-committment?

If you own Avalons, and want to hear the bottom end that they are capable of producing, try the Cable Research Labs or FIM cables. Most Avalon dealers also carry Cable Research Labs. They are distributed by Musical Surroundings.
Drubin,
I agree, generally. Calling Avalon, too, makes sense since they have done extensive testing of amps and cables with their speakers.