What type of copper is best for power cable?

I am planning to make a few power cord for myself to see if it will make any difference to the sound. Connectors will come from Marinco, but as for wire, I am not sure I should be using solid copper or stranded copper.
It seems like all my apartment internal wiring is using solid copper.
Any suggestion will be helpful.
andy2
I recently looked into this issue and determined that solid copper is the way to go by asking questions to a local cabel manufacturer
JenaLabs.com sells many AC parts including Marinco and Hubbell IEC connectors, outlets, plugs, etc., all of which are cryogenically treated.

As to the solid core verses stranded, I prefer solid core for most apps, but as with most everything else in audio, you should encounter equally committed enthusiasts on both sides of this issue.

I know that Virtual Dynamics carries solid core 10, 12, and 14 gauge cryo treated house wiring at reasonable prices.

Last week, I installed just one Jena Labs 20amp cryo-treated Hubbell IEC connector on my passive in-line conditioner to my amplifier. After a 48 hour burn-in, the improvements were far greater than I anticipated. In fact, I've already submitted an order for more cryo-treated IECs, plugs, and outlets.

-IMO