Is 57db gain enough for Dynavector XX-2?

I'm looking at this cartridge due to it's good reviews,local availability, and low(ish) compliance compatibility for my ETII tonearm. However it is of very low output and my Sonic Frontiers SFP-1 Signature has only 57db of gain. Will I be taxing the preamp too much? It seems ok with the .4mv Benz.
Thanks
alun
Wow, I'm glad I asked. I am using a Monolithic passive/active linestage driving my Audio Research D250mkII into Proac 3.8's.
The ARC is input sens. of .8v and is increadibly easy to drive. I cannot put my phono direct into ARC without it being too loud. There are two variable resistors on the back of the amp which allow me to "turn up or down" the input signal. With these wide open I currently have more than enough gain. A loss of 3db however could be substantial.
Just curious, Creativepart, did you listen to the new Monolithic phono before going to the Acoustech?
You guys can argue about about how much gain one needs or whether Alun needs another fono stage all you want. I stand by my statement--what really matters is how much noise the system has now, and whether Alun can still love the sound of his system with 2.4dB more noise. Only Alun can answer that question and probably only by using that Dynavector in his system for a while.
Dear Alun: I agree with Jeff and I think that will be ok with the XX-2. No big problem for your Sonic Frontiers.

Regards and enjoy the music.
Raul.
I would respectfully disagree that noise is the only consideration, I believe that dynamics can be compromised by a lack of gain as well.
Thanks for chimming in with your responses. I completely forgot about tube rush however I think it's really quiet now.
I mentioned in another post that I am also looking into the Sumiko Celebration as an alternative althought it has more compliance than the Dyna, for my ET tonearm. The Sumiko sounds user friendly and preamp friendly as well, however I'm not sure how the two would compare.
I am very partial to one dealer here in town and my options are:
Benz
Sumiko
Dynavector
The Dyna, caused me to think twice as some of the reviews suggest that it is extremely quiet and tracks well, hopefully relieving the "end of record distortion" that occasionaly nips me in the butt with my current Benz Gold.
If anyone can offer a comparison of the two cartridges please jump in.
Many thanks