Folkies, do you know Lori McKenna?

I saw her last night and she excceeded all of my expectations. No band, just her and a guitar. IMHO she's in a most elite class of songwriters. Her material is some of the most gorgeous I've ever heard. It's a full body experience. Any other fans out there?
128x128bander
I saw her in concert (with her band) a few years ago and it was awesome. Ive always loved the Mummer's Dance, but everything at that concert was great. I concur with your experience.

Michael
I've always wanted to like her music but I can never stay awake to listen to a whole CD. this from a guy who mostly listens to contemp americana. Maybe I'll have to catch her at a show.
She's great. Very dark lyrically but an interesting voice and singing style. I saw her at Mexicali Blues in Teaneck NJ with Mary Gautier (sp?). About 50 people in the room with a good sound system. Just the two gals with their guitars trading songs back and forth. A great night.
Like Swampwalker said,I wanted to like the CD.But found myself not being drawn into the music.I think it had the feel of being overproduced.Now I can picture a concert with just her and a guitar ,being much easier to connect with than what I heard on,The Highwayman