Folkies, do you know Lori McKenna?

I saw her last night and she excceeded all of my expectations. No band, just her and a guitar. IMHO she's in a most elite class of songwriters. Her material is some of the most gorgeous I've ever heard. It's a full body experience. Any other fans out there?
128x128bander
I worked with Lori McKenna (soundman...shows in Maine mostly) a few times both before and after the Faith Hill discovery. I mean really...Oprah! She was part of the local (New England) scene of some amazing but obscure singer/songwriters in the "unpopular music business" of "folkie" clubs...and really a charmer. Suddenly WHAM...Faith Hill finds her songs somehow, and, as they say, the rest is history. She absolutely deserves it as she is a really cool musician and a sweet person.
Just running throught the threads, this leads to that that leads to this etc... I FOUND this one and for whatever reason was curious enough to check Lori out on youtube and proceeded to listen to them all, preferring her solo recordings most. I love the quality of her songs and her style just hit all my buttons. All I can say is, thanks Bander!
btw, Swampwalker I ALSO love Loreena McKennitt and suppose the similarity of the names is what originally raised my curiosity.