What's the most anolog sounding CDP

Looking for an outstanding 1996-2000 circa redbook CDP (Or trans Dac combo).

I'm looking for a great value.

Do any of yall' have a suggestion?

I'm running Cary Audio Design 300se Sig Monos, and Cary pre (all class A operation).

Thanks
jchildre
I still love the Accuphase DP 75V upsampling unit. Very liquid sounding, great reliability, flexibility, and build quality!
I ended up with a Linn Ikemi. I tried a number of players and i felt the Ikemi deliverd that warmth of analog and detail of a fine cartridge on a great turntable.
Since you are obviously partial to Cary, you could stay in the family with a 308T. I've heard it in an all-Cary system (308T>SLP2002>V12r) and it sounds fantastic.

Or, the alternative I'm pursuing, a good transport with a non-OS DAC.
I've been very happy with both my Naim CD5 and the Muse players I've owned. The Naim is playing through my Cary SLP50/Quicksilver 300B SET combo and sounds quite wonderful there. I have an older Muse Model 5 / Model 2+ running my push/pull system at home and have always loved that combo. The Model 9 I had also was very satisfying in all respects and added DVD playback. Any of these players would be a great buy IMO at today's used prices. Muse has a reasonable upgrade program should you wish to step up in the future.

Marco
I second the Ikemi. Much smoother than anything I've heard at its price point. A great value for around 2k on the used market.