Best sacd player

Anyone compared the new meitner gear to the modded sony scd-1 and the accuphase and esoteric gear?
nreddy
Jtinn, you have me on "record" that EMM is better? Where, when? If you refer to my statement about Meitner being absolutely the best out there, you should note the "all-solid-state" and "for whatever it is". Yes, for all-solid-state and for whatever it is, EMM is unbeatable.

I had both friends and unrelated customers to hear A-B test between DAC6e/SACD10000(highly modded and repaired by me) and the Denon 3910 here in my system.

I will not go into detail, but there are many customers waiting to receive their Denon 3910 now. Few of them have already scheduled a shootout with DCC2/CDSD so the "details" of how EMM compares to the Denon will be out in a couple of months and will come from completely unrelated to me people.

Regards,
Alex
Alex, have you been over to Oneobgyn's house for a listed to his system? I would love to hear your modded 3910 in his system and to do a A/B with his CDSD/DAC6e combo. If you have, I am wondering what were your impressions. If you have not, I would like to arrange a session with you.

As an aside, I have not yet had a chance to schedule an A/B session with you re the dcs stack but I hope to shortly.

Regards,
Ron
Ron, I have heard the DAC6e/SACD1000 combo here in my own system. A very generous customer of mine actually sent me his DAC6e/SACD1000 for a test. In my system, the differences were subtle with SACD and more noticeable with CD.

I'd rather not give details about my impressions but I would love to arrange a listening session with EMM and eventually the dCS. I will probably have a demo 3910 in about 2 weeks from now. Believe it or not, I still do not have my own 3910...:-)

Regards,
Alex
I have heard the EMM and the Denon 3910 A-B test and the Denon was the clear winner. More extented sweeter highs, tighter bass, and a deeper soundstage. I bought the Denon and it has made an incridible differance in my system.
Pat
Ottone,

This is exactly why I want to experience this for my self, in my system in Wilmette, IL. Can anyone here make it happen? I will pay.