Diana Krall - What is your favorite CD of hers?

Diana Krall fans, what is you favorite CD of hers and what is your least favorite?
brianmgrarcom
Favorite-When I look in your eyes, perfect for setting the "mood" and great sonics to boot!

Least favorite- The look of love, the best part of this disc is the cover art!! just not my thing and I don't think it does her catalog justice-IMO.
~Tim
"All For You". This is the one dedicated to the Nat King Cole Trio. I don't care for the discs with string arrangements. Her recordings are great but I think she's one of the most overrated artists in jazz. I agree with Tireguy regarding the cover art on "The Look of Love"; what's it got to do with jazz?
I have one of hers: When I Look In Your Eyes. I frankly thought it rather lackluster. I tried it because I heard all the hoopla about Diana Krall. I think the band drags behind the beat alot in their timing, sounding like a dirge. I also think her voice is mixed to a larger than life image that is like a caricature. I would say that her voice shows promise, but she has not found the style or the band, that showcases her in the best way. IMO.