Diana Krall - What is your favorite CD of hers?

Diana Krall fans, what is you favorite CD of hers and what is your least favorite?
brianmgrarcom
Favorite-When I look in your eyes, perfect for setting the "mood" and great sonics to boot!

Least favorite- The look of love, the best part of this disc is the cover art!! just not my thing and I don't think it does her catalog justice-IMO.
~Tim
"All For You". This is the one dedicated to the Nat King Cole Trio. I don't care for the discs with string arrangements. Her recordings are great but I think she's one of the most overrated artists in jazz. I agree with Tireguy regarding the cover art on "The Look of Love"; what's it got to do with jazz?
I have one of hers: When I Look In Your Eyes. I frankly thought it rather lackluster. I tried it because I heard all the hoopla about Diana Krall. I think the band drags behind the beat alot in their timing, sounding like a dirge. I also think her voice is mixed to a larger than life image that is like a caricature. I would say that her voice shows promise, but she has not found the style or the band, that showcases her in the best way. IMO.
My favorite is the first one (why is that so often the case?), Only Trust Your Heart. It's been downhill from there, IMO.
If there was a CD called, "Diana Krall Shoots Herself in the Face," that one would become my favorite.