Diana Krall - What is your favorite CD of hers?

Diana Krall fans, what is you favorite CD of hers and what is your least favorite?
brianmgrarcom
My favorite is the first one (why is that so often the case?), Only Trust Your Heart. It's been downhill from there, IMO.
If there was a CD called, "Diana Krall Shoots Herself in the Face," that one would become my favorite.
"All For You" and "When I Look in Your Eyes" are my two favorites, although I have most of her recordings and think they're all excellent. I agree with Tireguy about "The Look of Love" - the engineering isn't really up to par with the rest of her recordings (and it won a Grammy for this!) and the performance overall seems rather uninspired. Even still, the song selection is good and her voice is wonderful so its hard to complain too loudly.
My favorite is Only Trust Your Heart, which I had Diana autograph for me at Birdland (NYC) several years ago.
I have had mixed emotions about some Diana Kralls songs. Her timing sometimes is a little out of rhythm to my ear. But I still continue to buy her cd's because I do enjoy most of her music.

The first time I was introduced to serious two channel listening, my friend played "Let's Face the Music and Dance"from her "When I look in your eyes" cd. I thought the music was so engaging that I asked him to turn it off. I couldn't believe a voice could stir up so much emotion inside of me.

Anyway, I recently saw her live. Her performance IMO was everything I hoped for and more. The band was excellent as well. I now have a newfound respect for her talent.