Seeking feedback on Swan, Paradigm and Triangle

My quest to find a new speaker continues. Has anyone had any experience with Swans M-1 or 3.1? What about Paradigm Studio 60's and Triangle Zerius (spelling?)? I have a CJ-MV 60 and small room (12x16).
cellorover
Psychicanimal, yours must be getting broken in by now, what do you think? Expect them to improve a little more after much use. By the way at first glance I thought it said Psycocriminal, sorry cant shake it.
I performed the forced break-in procedure outlined in the manual: to put the speakers in front of each other and hook them out of phase ( in mono, if possible ). Well, no mono--but the Prodigy cut I picked is giving them little woofers one hell of a workout!

A total of 13 hrs in three days with Prodigy: Fat of the Land did loosen the suspension and the tweeter...

The speaker is truly outstanding, though extremely inefficient. Even before completing the break-in I couldn't get up from the couch! Detailed yet musical, smooth and fast, with a very stable stereo image. It truly conveys the performance.

What more could I ask?
Glad you like them. You know how it is here, if you seem to like something too much people think you have an agenda. Some guy is really pushing Reality One monitors with revelator woofers. I may try them but when someone says suff like they blow everything else away and nothing can touch them it makes me wonder if they are for real. Im listening to "Tounge" by Penelope Houston on my M1s and she really rocks. Thinking of replacing my sub with a pair of compact sealed cabinet subs from Parts Express. Im still trying other monitors, but I will never sell my M1s.
I just talked on the phone this afternoon with Steve Deckert (www.decware.com). I want to drive down to Peoria and listen to his Wicked One subwoofer with my Swans:

http://decware.com/wicked1.htm

There's a new Yugoslav audio e-zine which went on line this week. The forums are in English. It looks promising...

www.zero-distortion.com

Well, I really like the Swans. Now I need a better amp for the Swans and a sub.
I currently have a set of Swans M1's in my room. They're not quite broken-in yet but sound pretty nice. They do need to be used with a subwoofer as they're only good to 60Hz or so. Although quite inefficient, they sound very lively when used with my tube amplifier.

Click here for photos.