Subwoofer Options - REL, BagEnd, JMLab Electra Sub

Which Sub will mate the best with a pair of JMLab Mini Utopia's ? (REL, BagEnd, or JMLabs Electra Sub).....Anyone with experience in comparing these?????
meyerb
I'm in the same boat. Looking for a sub with the Mini's. I am almost inclinded to go with the Electra since it should match well with the JM line. However the REL Storm III sounds interesting.
I can't say which of the above will mate the best with your JMLab's, however, I purchased a REL Storm III (used for $1100, delivered) to mate with my Maggie 3.6R's. It works beautifully. The REL has wonderful musicality and does not, and never has, drawn attention to itself. Hook it up, and boom, you have real extension in the bottom! I drive my maggies full range, so the sub just supplements the bottom (probably the same thing you'll be doing). I have only heard 1 sub that used an active xover that didn't damage the sound (that was the subs that come with the Pipedreams).
My advise (for what it's worth) is that there's no xover, like NO XOVER!
Go to audioreview.com and read some more comments on the REL Storm III sub there. I think for the money you simply can't beat it. I am very happy with mine.
Good Luck!
You can't go wrong with a REL. At least the Storm III. The Stratus III is a nice sub, but does not go as low.