Receiver for Vienna Acoustics - Haydn

This is my problem, I upgraded and purchased a pair of Vienna Acoustics- Haydn's. I heard them at the store on a Dennon 3803?

Usage for Music vs HT is 80-20

I am just starting up and only have a simple receiver Yamaha RX-V630... i know

Please advise an ideal receiver with these speakers .. my budget is 1k. Also the speakers are rated @ 6 ohms will they work with my current receiver?
rollingstonedesia1e9
The Luxman R117 is a classic receiver. At 160 wpc into 8 ohms it will provide lots of silky smooth power. This is one of the few receivers that IMHO stacks up with separates. They are hard to find (no longer made) but well worth the effort. New price was $1200, but I would think you could get one for around $350 - $400. You may also want to try a good integrated amp. The Classe' CAP 150 (151 might exceed your budget) or the Plinius 8150 or 8200 (even the 8100) would be excellent choices.

Best wishes,
Steve H
Thanks for your input. I am a newbie as far as separates are concerned. I did check out the Outlaw 950.... does that replace my Yamaha receiver or will that complement it

Frankly I have no clue what connects to what. Do I need a preamp an amp and a receiver?Can I still use this for home theatre if need be?

What are 2 channel amps I am assuming they will connect to the speakers and receive signal from my Yamaha receivers. This appears to be a cheaper option. Any opinions??