Tube Amplifier Rec. for Proac 1.5 or D 15?

Hi,
I am asking recomendations for a good tube amplifier from the experienced that have listened to a pair of Proac 1.5's or D-15's using various tube amplifiers?
I like the sound of a good EL34 or EL84 based amplifier, but I think the Proac's will need a minimum of 40 watts to get the best from them. The experienced users may know better about the power needed to run the Proac's than I do.
The buget for the amp purchase will be under $2000, used would be the bang for the buck.
Any suggestions will very much appreciated.
Norris Wilson
vatron
Well, I found some information on the CA50, but unfortunately, it does not appear to have a remote. This would be a consideration, as my system will be across the room from me in my office, and I want to be able to mute or control volume without having to get out of my seat. Still, I'd love to have a tube integrated. Are there any that incorporate a remote?

Tom.
Tombolus,
Here are three good sounding tube integrated amplifiers:
1. VAC Avatar SE
2. Graaf Venticique
3. Audiomat Prelude Referece
I am not shure that all of them offer remote control, but they are worth checking in to.
Good Luck
Norris
Tom, I just emailed you but will tell the rest of the thread too--the CA-50 comes with a remote.
I've heard the best performance of Proac 1.5 and 2.5s with Mac MC240. EL84 is definitely under powered. Unless you own a pair of the original Marantz 9, EL34 didn't sound as good as the 6L6GCs.