Revel Studio Discussion- Everything Studio Here

Hello all
Thought this would be a great forum for all of us Revel Studio Owners to discuss issues relevant to these excellent speakers. Amlification, wiring, questions, concerns- its all fair game!
dp37
I highly recommend Audience AU-24. Don't let those little things fool you- they kick ass!
Hi all. I am a studio owner and my right speaker just died. I love them and am hopeful it is a simple rather than box it up and send it back issue. Has anyone encountered this before? If so what was the fix. Obviously my first thought is "fuse", but I would not pop the box without discussing with Revel first. At this point I am just looking for reassurance to overcome the angst.
Thanks Ken
Ksales, I'm having my dealer come out to replace the two 6 1/2 drivers on my Salon. Rather than chip the red paint (the drivers are a bitch to remove) or ship them, I opted to pay 500. bucks(!) for a service call. The dealer's drive would be about 5 hours roundtrip and we all know the chances we take with shipping, so this really doesn't seem to be too much of a cost.
Definitely talk to Revel though, as they may walk you through a fix. That is, of course, your Studio is out of warranty.

After removing the side panels and grills to see if I could replace the speakers myself, I will now have the chance to hear them grilless. Every speaker I've owned sounded much better (open) sans grills.
Good Luck, Richard
Ive now confirmed my order for a new pair of gloss & aluminium studios and black b15 sub. I plan on using a voice but funds need to recover, besides I can use a phantom centre with my ead8800pro for the time being.
My question is relating to advice for surrounds. Im only using them for movies as my music listening is two channel only.
Im thinking of saving some cash and going for a pair of m20s, would the f30 be a better choice or am i being foolish and should i just save and get the gems or the embraces?
any opinions welcome on rear speaker or centre choice. thank you in advance
Ian
Thanks for the input Rzemkoski. I did contact Revel and I believe I have resolved the problem. Sending them back is about as desirable as ripping my nails off.