speakers with Ebony finish

I am looking for a high quality speaker that offers a real ebony veneer as an option. Not "ebony in color" but actually ebony wood.

So far I have only come across the ProAc line. Any other suggestions out there? I do not want to break the bank but would consider a moderately priced unit (2500-4000).

vnt001
Here is an option that is not as well known (yet). These are wonderful sounding speakers.

I viewed both the Rosewood and Ebony finishes last week, and they are beautiful. The link I've provided will allow you to view several of the veneers that are available, including the Ebony.

http://www.gr-research.com/AlphaLS/enclosures.htm
Check out Meadowlark Audio. I have five Petrel's in real Ebony veneer that look awesome. I want to keep two of them. I might consider selling the other three. Let me know if you are interested.
You could look at Tyler Acoustics... The Linbrook Signature Monitor (or their Taylo 7U if you prefer a floorstander) list for $3250 in their standard finishes, but offer something like 64 optional finishes (including several real Ebony finishes like Macassar) for probably another $300 or so. I think both models are on sale for $2850/pr. this month in their standard finishes... The website is tyleracoustics.com

I have no affiliation with Tyler, except that I own the Linbrooks (and Taylos). I highly recommend the speakers for their sound (and looks).

---Dave
Salksound.com and tyleracoustics.com both offer high quality speakers available in custom finishes such as ebony.

Good luck,