speakers with Ebony finish

I am looking for a high quality speaker that offers a real ebony veneer as an option. Not "ebony in color" but actually ebony wood.

So far I have only come across the ProAc line. Any other suggestions out there? I do not want to break the bank but would consider a moderately priced unit (2500-4000).

vnt001
Check out Meadowlark Audio. I have five Petrel's in real Ebony veneer that look awesome. I want to keep two of them. I might consider selling the other three. Let me know if you are interested.
You could look at Tyler Acoustics... The Linbrook Signature Monitor (or their Taylo 7U if you prefer a floorstander) list for $3250 in their standard finishes, but offer something like 64 optional finishes (including several real Ebony finishes like Macassar) for probably another $300 or so. I think both models are on sale for $2850/pr. this month in their standard finishes... The website is tyleracoustics.com

I have no affiliation with Tyler, except that I own the Linbrooks (and Taylos). I highly recommend the speakers for their sound (and looks).

---Dave
Salksound.com and tyleracoustics.com both offer high quality speakers available in custom finishes such as ebony.

Good luck,
Ummmm, Albert, don't you think that almost $6k for the speaker cabinets alone would tend to bust his budget wide open? The guy is looking for fully-functional speakers for $2500-$4000, your suggestion would probably run $10,000 or more ready to play...

My suggestion? Check with some of the better-known mfgrs. (Taylor, Green Mountain, Meadowlark, etc.) and see what they can do for you.
I mistakenly wrote Taylor in my previous post, meant to write Tyler (I guess I crossed Tyler with Taylo and came up with Taylor - duh.) Looks like DrSeid had the same idea. Great minds think alike, huh? [smile]

-rw-