Audio equipment and cars...enthusiast thread...

Something I've noticed; A lot of the folks that love audio also love cars...I simply think it's an enthusiast gene...anyone care to share their thoughts? I have a Paradigm setup....and an M3.
matti
I have found this hobby goes hand and hand with High Performance cars and motorcycles. I have a Cary and Sonus Faber set up in my basement listening room with my precious 2002 Audi S4 in the garage.

Tweaks/ Performance Tuning on my S4 include:
Full SuperSprint Stainless Steel Race System Exhaust.
Stratmosphere Diverter-Valves
Custom Mapped AutoThority Performance Software (1Bar Boost)
K&N Filter in OEM Airbox

The Result: 320 Horsepower with 358ft Pounds of Torque put to the ground through Audi's Quattro Platform!

The car is a pure joy to drive and pulls like a freight train to triple digit speeds with ease..

Best,

Chris
Ah,... I am a typical Saab driver, 2000 9-3 Viggen, comes only with a stick, of course. It's a very practical car, yet it'll beat the pants off any of those fancy-pancy BMW's
Soundwise, it's an all-Kavent set-up(pre-, monos, cdp) and Soliloquy's 5.3 i's.
Cheers!
Chris - S4's are nice cars. I like the older 2.7T's a bit more than the B6. Some of the M3 owners I know are about to defect to Audi when the RS4 hits.
I love to tinker with mys stereo and I'm also looking to buy a 1960 Comet to restore. As far as I'm concerned what you say is true

Pete
I have a '96 M3 which I love to death. The stereo in it blows, but it doesn't bother me much.