Audio equipment and cars...enthusiast thread...

Something I've noticed; A lot of the folks that love audio also love cars...I simply think it's an enthusiast gene...anyone care to share their thoughts? I have a Paradigm setup....and an M3.
matti
Chris - S4's are nice cars. I like the older 2.7T's a bit more than the B6. Some of the M3 owners I know are about to defect to Audi when the RS4 hits.
I love to tinker with mys stereo and I'm also looking to buy a 1960 Comet to restore. As far as I'm concerned what you say is true

Pete
I have a '96 M3 which I love to death. The stereo in it blows, but it doesn't bother me much.
I really love my silver Porsche 996 Carrera.
Added a B&M short shift kit, new silver interior parts, white guages, an Alpine stereo with a 1000watt Alpine sub amp + 540watt Alpine amp for the Diamond Audio speakers.
Can't figure out which hobby is more expensive or addictive!
I have a son in college. My daughter will be in college next year. I have two more daughters coming up. So it is either a nice car or or a nice stereo system. After all, a car can only take me to limited places. When I relax in my comfortable chair listening to good sounds I can go anywhere.