Your favorite recent discovery

What Group or Artist have you discovered in the last few months? Doesn't have to be a new artist, just new to you.
Looking for some ideas.
ogsarg
Over the Rhine; first I discovered the Blue Tanyas which led to the Rhine girls. Also, Lea De Laria--a friend sent me two of her CDs recently.
Never really went in for trad jazz, but got a free sampler with my last order from Tower on the Preservation Hall label featuring, inter alia, Shake that Thing, Hot 4 with Duke Dejan and The Preservation Hall Jazz Band. Great stuff. You can still hear the strains of marching bands in some of this music so you know it's a hell of a lot closer to the beginnings of jazz than to Bebop. It has a flavour all it's own; pretty good for the jaded palate.
Sisters and Brothers- Eric Bibb, Maria Muldaur and Rory Block. Soulful blues on the Telarc label that is recorded exceptionaly well. Haven't been able to keep in out of my cd player.
Ramsay Midwood. "Shoot Out At The OK Chinese Restaurant" is one of the most original sets I've heard in a while. A mix of country, blues, rock, and I don't know what else. Some songs I could hear Mick & the Stones doing, others a bit like Tom Waits, but not really. I just don't know how to describe it.