Cars. What does the typical audiophile drive?

Just curious. People have asked about watches,
cigars, beer, and even ones income here.

1: What do you drive (daily & weekends)?
2: What might you be driving in the future?
3: What would you drive if $$$ was no object (pick 2 ;-)?

My answers to the above:
1: Toyota truck.
2: Newer Toyota truck.
3: Lamborghini Murcielago & McLaren F1.
houndco
jaguar XKR,refined, sexy, fast,comfortable, impractical, exclusive,personal;just like my so call stereo!I think it is hard to be a conneisour in just one area. if you ahve highly tuned senses , you will just have to be a slave to that! BTW will work for speaker cables!! lol
A Powerdyne supercharged '94 chevy S-10 ZR2 that pumps out ~290hp of good clean head snapping fun. The suspension has been upgraded with polyeurathane bushings and the engine has been outfitted with other engine management goody's.

The trucks appearance has been intentionally left stock to hide the power/performance that's available on tap that can be unleashed on unsuspecting/ignorant motorists, namely the tuner crowd ;-)

Of course the main purpose of the power is for 4x4 agility but who can resist?

Cheers
BMW 335 convertible. Love the drive and yes, the top comes down even when it's cold. Drives like sh.. in the snow, haha.
Had to finally trade in my 2002 Audi S4 (Special "Money Pit" Edition) for an 2008 Acura TL Type-S in Black Pearl. Sure is purdy (except it's completely white now from all the salt from the roads)!