Amp with best bass control

Which solid state amp(s) have you heard demonstrate the best bass control? I'm not talking "go the lowest", I'm talking "tight tight - super tight grip on the bass". I'm talking "fast" as well. The proverbial Kung-Fu Grip!

Thanks all!

Mike
mbovaird
Thanks Mike, however, if you are in the market for speakers to go with the Dan D Agistino amps, Look no further than the JBL Everest DD 67000, these speakers will open a whole new world to you with High-End Audio!, You may not take my word on this, Go ahead and listen to these JBL speakers, Pair them with the Agistino amps, Likly, you will never change systems again!, And do the Taralabs top cables with this set-up, Its la,la, Land for sound!
I already bought the Raidho D3's.
If you go to the Raidho Acoustics Facebook page - the speakers they are building "for a customer in Florida" are mine! :)

I'm still considering Soulution, Audionet, Viola and D'Agostino. Maybe Sim, Jeff Rowland and Burmester too.

Open to other suggestions. Amps need to have a high damping factor (north of 500 is best). Soulution and Audionet are both over 10,000. Wowser. High damping factor is one of the important specs for control of the difficult, hard, diamond woofers.

The D'Agostino doesn't have a high damping factor, but damn do I love the sound! May not be a fit on my D3's though. TBD.
@ Mbovaird, Thats cool, I am from Florida my self!, north west Florida, It is my exsperience with damping factors to sound alot worse than eanything I ever owned!, I bought a Rotel solid state amp back in the mid nintys, the dampning factor was thru the roof!, the amp sounded good, when I bought my first Krell amp, LOL!, that shitt was over!, there are many ways to do dampning, Isolation of your componets is way better than a specification that means, really nothing!, you should check out some still points ultra 5 cones that can be used for componets or speakers, they will do the trick!, you may not take my word on this mike, go and audition some, like you did the amps, you have to admit, I was correct about the Dan D Agistino amps, you may find this to be true with the still points ultra 5 cones, I awaite to hear from you, most enjoyable to talk with you, cheers.
The D'Agostino amp is one of my favorites - indeed! You have to be careful with isolation. Too much isolation is not good IMO. Isolation causes equipment to store up energy and this energy needs to be released. We are all talking about isolation, but no one is asking "is this really a good thing?" I think we may learn in the near future, that too much isolation is not ideal.

I am narrowing my amp selection down to Audionet, Burmester and Soulution. D'Agostino is still in the running - but I need to hear it on D3's.