New KT150 tubes?

Has anyone any experience with these pretty new tubes. There are already one or 2 amps I know of, that use them. The review of one of these amps in a UK magazine suggested they were a little warmer and more natural sounding than the nearly new KT120's

The article also suggested they were a straight swap for KT120 based amps, with no adjustment necessary. They are more than twice the cost of KT120's, but still not too costly compared with NOS tubes. I know changing from KT88's or 90's to 120's. did require some amp modification. I have an ARC reference 75 and might want to try the new tubes at some point, ARC don't seem to have a customer E-mail service, to ask the question
david12
Curious. My Jolida 502 handles KT120s fine (although not necessarily designed for that tube), but I have to wonder if I'd be pushing my luck with 150s...I have no need to go beyond 120s but since my quad are getting older I'll have to change 'em eventually. I don't particularly like the 150's "pickle innuendo" look, but maybe it would grow on me. I bet, unless some unforseen issue exists, these will be a hit.
Could be very interesting for me. I have an Octave V110 designed for the KT120 and I don't care for the KT120 sound (but like a little more 'control' because of a little more power). I also have the option (though a switch on the back) to go to the EL34/6550/KT88 tubes (my Ei KT90's sound great at the higher plate voltage - KT120 setting). The KT150 may be more to my liking if they are warmer and more natural sounding. To me the KT120 is forward and bright.

That's my opinion
I have to say, I love the sound of my amp, but it would be good to have the option of a different sounding tube.
I explored if the new KT150 tubes can be used in any of the Jadis amplifiers (besides of i50 designed for KT150).

I got reply that KT150 are not interchangable with KT120, at least in Jadis amplifiers.