Best Class A amp with SLAM

I'm looking for a couple of great class A bias amps (monoblocks) with the best "slam" as well as a sweet sound.

I recently sold 2 Krell KMA 160 mono blocks and I really miss them. What's out there that has the same attributes? I want 100-160 WATTS RMS that I can weld with if I want.
handymann
I owned many Pass Labs poweramps. If you choose for the XA or X series ( Always .5 ofcourse)you both cannot go wrong. The XA are a little more musical and the stage is maybe more 3D. But the drive and speed of the X series is better. Also the high's sound more open at higher volumes. My next will be X600.5 or maybe the XA160.5. Pass Labs gives a deep and wide stage. And is one of the best in focussing on the real sound of instruments. But you need the right cables to get the very small and direct individual focus instruments and voices give in real. Many make the same fault in this part. Do not use MIT or Shunyata cables with Pass. because you will not get the intimate sound you need. When you compare Audioquest with these two brands on Pass Labs you understand why the other two make the proportion of instruments and voice too big. You Always need to understand the properties of an amp before you choose the cables. Because they have there own properties as well.
Pass Labs class A amps are not for slam. They are more of soundstage champs
Should listen to the X600.5 and X1000.5. Most of the time you will drive in pure Class A. But you will have more weight also when you play less loud. The thing I love is the focus it gives on the sound of instruments. You can hear the timbre of instruments. Stage is very wide and deep. People need to learn that instruments and voices are very small in dimension. This part in individual focus puts you so much closer to the music. The intimate sound it creates is an essential part for the absolute sound. I hate the demos when voices and instruments are played too big. I Always ask those people; how big you think the singer his head is?
Hey Bo, what do you think of the X350.5? I have my eyes on that one. I can't really afford the X600.5 or X1000.5.
It is a nice amp, even delivers a lot of Class A watts. Even when you play loud it still will be class A. You nedd to play at very high levels to get into the Class B mode.