Best Class A amp with SLAM

I'm looking for a couple of great class A bias amps (monoblocks) with the best "slam" as well as a sweet sound.

I recently sold 2 Krell KMA 160 mono blocks and I really miss them. What's out there that has the same attributes? I want 100-160 WATTS RMS that I can weld with if I want.
handymann
Should listen to the X600.5 and X1000.5. Most of the time you will drive in pure Class A. But you will have more weight also when you play less loud. The thing I love is the focus it gives on the sound of instruments. You can hear the timbre of instruments. Stage is very wide and deep. People need to learn that instruments and voices are very small in dimension. This part in individual focus puts you so much closer to the music. The intimate sound it creates is an essential part for the absolute sound. I hate the demos when voices and instruments are played too big. I Always ask those people; how big you think the singer his head is?
Hey Bo, what do you think of the X350.5? I have my eyes on that one. I can't really afford the X600.5 or X1000.5.
It is a nice amp, even delivers a lot of Class A watts. Even when you play loud it still will be class A. You nedd to play at very high levels to get into the Class B mode.
He already has a pair of Pass XA-100.5 monos and is looking to return to the kind of slam he got previously with Krell that is missing from his Pass amps.

It makes no sense to steer him to what he already has when he wants something else.