Why no soud in Sonic Frontiers Line 2 SE preamp

I have Sonic Frontiers Line 2 SE preamp. Every function is working, but no output sound. Badly need advice for direction. Tubes are fine, Mute function works fine, Standby function works. I do not use remote control. When I turn on the line 2, there two red lights on main board. I contacted Part Connection and thy suggested new matched tube set. I borrowed new set and it still did not make output sound. Please help me.
thyssen
Zd542, yes it worked before I moved. I do not have the remote control. I checked ribbon cable and looks good. I tried different input, but no difference. A new development was that my preamp does make output sound, but output sound level is too low. have to turn up about 65 level to listen. I believe that I used to listen about 20-25level. Any idea why the output volume is too low?
Yes my Line 2 opens with 2 sets of three dots and can go standby by pushing stanbay buttom and go to automatically BAL1 with h30.0 and 30.0 output level. I can select nay inputs. If I push tape, then Tape is shown the upper right corner. If I oust SSP, then nothing will be shown in display. Somehow I can listen sound by volume level 65. Why is it so low?
Thyssen,

Double check all input and output connections.

What are you using for a front end source? CDP? TT?
If CDP does it have 2 sets of outputs? Maybe one set fixed, the other set variable? If so make sure you are using the fixed outputs.

Do you have something else you can use as a source, maybe a DVD player, hook it up to the preamp.

What power amp are you using? Could that be the problem?

If possible do you have a dealer or friend that you could take the Line 2 preamp to and hook it up on their system. That will tell you for sure if the preamp is, or is not, the problem.
JEA48, Yes I have checked all connections and source outputs and even my power amp. They are all normal. Though, still my preamp sound level is too low. Why is my preamp output too low? what might be the main reason?