Octave vs Ayon integrateds

Has anyone compared these 2 brands of integrateds?
128x128brm1
The Octave stuff is German made the Ayon stuff is actually made in CHina, what would you buy? The Octave stuff is really excellent but a bit expensive.

I just got the new Synthesis amp which is remarkable, Action A100T, 100 watts per channel, all KT 66 tubes, hand made in Italy with a fantastic Usb dac built in, for $7,500.00 fantastic product. Not a lot of people know about this brand but should.
I don't have any experience with the Octave but own an Ayon Triton 1 and am very happy with it. It's a very musical beast. I also have a friend that owns a Spirit 1 and he loves it.

I went to the Octave website and poked around only briefly, but can make the following observations:

- The Ayons operate in Class A with no feedback. I read that the Octave is Class A/B. I have owned Class A/B mono blocks and am certainly enjoying the musical qualities of the Ayon.

- Another thing I noticed: Ayon Triton 3 (45kg) vs. Octave v110 (23kg). I've always liked my tube amps to have some heft. The quality of the sound, of course, is the bottom line, but given my experience with Ayon I sure didn't read anything in Octave specs that would raise my interest.

Sorry that I couldn't provide any truly meaningful comments based on experience with the Octave.
After posting my previous comments I found a 6Moons review of the Octave v110 which concluded with comments that it would not appeal for those looking for speed and transparency, or angular base or a precisely sorted soundstage. Those are important attributes for me which the Ayon Triton provides quite well in my system.