Octave vs Ayon integrateds

Has anyone compared these 2 brands of integrateds?
128x128brm1
The Octave stuff is German made the Ayon stuff is actually made in CHina, what would you buy? The Octave stuff is really excellent but a bit expensive.

I just got the new Synthesis amp which is remarkable, Action A100T, 100 watts per channel, all KT 66 tubes, hand made in Italy with a fantastic Usb dac built in, for $7,500.00 fantastic product. Not a lot of people know about this brand but should.
I don't have any experience with the Octave but own an Ayon Triton 1 and am very happy with it. It's a very musical beast. I also have a friend that owns a Spirit 1 and he loves it.

I went to the Octave website and poked around only briefly, but can make the following observations:

- The Ayons operate in Class A with no feedback. I read that the Octave is Class A/B. I have owned Class A/B mono blocks and am certainly enjoying the musical qualities of the Ayon.

- Another thing I noticed: Ayon Triton 3 (45kg) vs. Octave v110 (23kg). I've always liked my tube amps to have some heft. The quality of the sound, of course, is the bottom line, but given my experience with Ayon I sure didn't read anything in Octave specs that would raise my interest.

Sorry that I couldn't provide any truly meaningful comments based on experience with the Octave.
After posting my previous comments I found a 6Moons review of the Octave v110 which concluded with comments that it would not appeal for those looking for speed and transparency, or angular base or a precisely sorted soundstage. Those are important attributes for me which the Ayon Triton provides quite well in my system.
I was just looking at a review of the Ayon Triton amp on Stereomojo. The reviewer asked the owner of Ayon where his products were made. The owner of Ayon stated that his product is designed and built in Austria, not China. Has something changed?