PSB Tower Speakers - Amp Matching

Hi - looking for recommendations for PSB tower speakers - specifically the new X2Ts but if you have experience with T5 or T6 or T2, that would be helpful as well. Looking for integrated amp under 2000 used (or new). Thanks
kansas400
With PSB and NAD being sister companies, I would start with any of the fine choices from NAD like the 375BEE/DAC or the 390DD. Both will come in under $2000.00.

http://nadelectronics.com/articles/NAD-Amplifiers-with-PerfectPitch

Bill
psb/ nad is a logical conclusion since they are part of the same parent company. My advice is try to listen to the pairing before committing to purchase if at all possible.
Fail to see how being owned by same comglomerate is relevant.
IMHO NAS is among the most unreliable gear sold and I would go for a Yamaha A-S1000 if integrated is desired.
feeling especially hard-hitting today, i'd agree with all of the above. psb speakers are voiced with nad gear and typically auditioned together; when i've heard 'em they definitely had a nice synergy. i also gotta validate schubert--i've had terrible luck with nad gear, which (while indisputably good-sounding) breaks down more than yugos.