Vandersteen Treo's

Can anyone recommend an integrated amplifier for a reasonable price that would work well with Vandersteen treo's?
pcarey
Thanks! for sharing All. Maybe sometime I can get a demo of the 5A. Until then, Thiel is my personal reference loudspeaker.
I heard a pair of Treos at John Forte Audio in Ft Worth. I was very impressed. I listened to Mark Knopfler's "Notting Hillbillies " pairing with a Bryston integrated, model I do not recall.
Very nice.
I have used a Cary SLI-80, BAT 300Xse, and an ARC VSI-60. Of the 3 the ARC amp is the best match.
Second,

when in Dallas/Ft Worth, check out John Fort Audio.
Audio Concepts is not shabby either. Happy Listening!
I just saw them online. I may be down there as I visit OK (I'm an OU grad hence the name ctSOONER). I'mheaded down for a couple of weeks the end of March.
As for the Treo's, I've heard them on a few amps and I've heard the Quattro's on a few other amps. They ALWAYS show the emotion. To me I believe that's what separates them from other speakers right now on the market. Plenty detailed, plenty extended and plenty of true bass. I heard the Quattro's set up with Conrad Johnson top of the line amps and top of the line AQ cabling. WOW...holy crap. Just amazing and they were the socked Quatto's that don't have the updated drivers like the Treo's do.

I love hearing what amps you guys are using. What about cables and source?