B&W design quality observation. Any downside

I just took the baffle off a pair of B&W Concept 90 CM1's from 1991. I wanted to tighten the woofer drivers to the baffle. I was surprised to find the spider for the woofer was cast in 1 piece with the front baffle! Certainly no tightening required.(It confirmed the B&W ethic of good quality to me. The rubberized/elastic seal between baffle and speaker was also in perfect condition. I was left to tighten the tweeters to the baffle and the baffle to the body-which made a very noticeable improvement to the clarity, dynamics and smoothness of the sound
I am impressed by this design; it seems sensible when technically feasible as it absolutely eliminates any chance of loosening from the baffle-which is the bane of ALL speakers where the drive units are affixed to the baffle.
I wonder why some of these so called "ultra high end speakers (Magico, Yg Acoustics) don't use this type of design.
Is there a downside I am not considering?
ptss
Today's infomercial from Bo is even more irrelevant to the OP's question than usual...
Funny I get 3D soundstage with any speakers in my system. I
always thought that it came from the preamp that I design and
build. I wonder, if I had Bo speakers I may get 4D???

Me make funny!!!
Today's infomercial from Bo is even more irrelevant to the OP's question than usual...
So true, however, I'm sure he just couldn't hold back. If you only read the title of this post, "B&W design quality observation. Any downside", that's like the straight man of a comedy duo giving a "feed" to his partner.
You Always can compare the depth and wide of any speaker with eachother. When you do this for a living, that is a normal thing. Selling audio is Always about comparing and you choose for the one you prefer most. Yes or no? My focus is on giving people a more deep and wide stage. It is very easy to let people hear the difference in stage. And what the advantages are compared to a less deep and wide stage. There is no hocus pocus in this. The same we do with amps. When you use the same speakers, cables and source you hear the difference of an amp in sound, control, individual focus, resolution and stage depth and wide.
B&W can give some depth, but it is not of the same level as Magico, Avalon or Monitor Audio Platinum this does. This is not subjective. This is something what is the most easiest thing to hear and understand. I sold B&W for many many years and I owned them also for a long period. Then you can compare them with many other speakers. In this profession we compare and test so many stuff.