Amp Recommendations for AZ Crescendo

I have a pair of Crescendos on their way to me and am seeking recommendations for a synergistic tube amp, especially for a larger room (18x30). I have a Modwright KWA 150SE, so am set with SS. Thanks.
128x128ejaynycrrcom
Great speaker but they do require the right tube amp to sound their best; IMHO your Modwright will not be the best choice.
I too was at SOS last week, wonderful set-up, you should definetly contact them, you can not go wrong with their suggestions.
I agree with Fjn04 you should listen with your amp before making any changes. How and what you listen to will determine the best amp for you.

I too heard the Crescendos @SOS. Steve was using Atma-Sphere MA-60 with an Audioformer and I felt with some materials, it could use a bit more control.

For a perspective, my system is very different with SS amps. Main reason for my visit is to checkout Atma-Sphere amps. Haven't heard them for a long long time and investigating a tube amp for my system.
It's funny how we each hear different things, from my perspective Knghifi it had a bit too much control, I would have liked slightly less warmth. I like more bloom than tightness.
Rsf507, It's funny how we all hear different things. LOL! There's no right or wrong but just personal preferences.

For me, more control is not just tighter but sharper and better imaging. I do prefer more bloom, less warmth, more transparency and in general, a more vivid and dynamic sound.

I was there to listen the Atma_Sphere and not particular Crescendos.
Ejay
Do you generally like SS amps and specifically your Mod Wright amp ? If so
you may be happy with the current amp. I've heard this speaker during
three long listening occasions with the Triode Corp.845 PSET amplifier and
thought it was simply beautifully natural in its presentation. We may have
different taste however. Good Luck.
Charles,